1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"There are no games" Help please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by jcalder8, Mar 7, 2007.

1. jcalder8

jcalder8 Guest

I am running 3.10 OE-a I have made a folder in the root of my ms called ISO and thats where I have put my ISO for Racket and Clank Size Matters. When I go to Game and then Memory Stick it says There Are No Games. I have tried two different copies of the ISO and the same thing happens with both. I have not tried any other games as this is the only one that I have. I'm using a ScanDisk 1.0 GB MS Pro Duo in case that makes a difference.

I have tried to search for the answer but everything I've found indicates that this should be really easy. If anyone has any thoughts that would be great.
    Thanks

2. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

why dont you download some other isos or csos,thats smaller size or bigger.
    otherwise i dont know how to help u?

3. jcalder8

jcalder8 Guest

I just tried Loco Roco and the same thing happens

4. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

hm,i dont know what to say.
    my isos work perfectly.
    have you tried on playing demos?

google Download PSP Demos,go to a first-second site,choose demo,download Killzone Liberation (8mb) and then go to HOW TO part and see how to transfer the demo and stuff.its realy easy.otherwise i do not know how to help.sorry

5. jcalder8

jcalder8 Guest

I had not tried any Demos but I downloaded one and now it and my game show up. Thanks so much!

6. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

happy to help :)