1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"there are no games" on Mem Stick but they are in PSP/GAME folder and are using space on Mem card

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Matt_Lee, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Matt_Lee

Matt_Lee Member

I am very new to PSP and have just purchased a 1.5 with 3.02 OE-A Firmware installed.

A week ago i had a few CSO games installed on the memory stick and they worked fine - i also Formatted the stick to replace them with other ISO games.

Today i wanted to change the ISO games on the memory stick - i plugged the usb cable in as normal and formatted the memory stick so it was empty. When i moved the CSO files into the folder on the stick, PSP/GAME they loaded onto the stick via the usb cable and appeared in the folder. The memory stick on my PSP also showed a deduction of memory for the correct amount of the ISO files.

However when i go into GAME then MEMORY STICK on the PSP to view the games it says "there are no games" i have tried it over and over again and have no idea why the ISO games are not available anymore.

Please can somebody help.

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

ISO, CSO and DAX images go in X:/ISO, not X:/PSP/GAME

3. Matt_Lee

Matt_Lee Member

It's CSO games that i am putting onto the memory stick - there is not an ISO folder - only:

MP_ROOT
    PICTURE
    VIDEO
    MUSIC
    PSP

Do i need to create a Folder and call it ISO and put them in there?

ALSO - i have noticed there is an update icon under GAME and earlier it said PSP Update ver 2.0 - now it says PSP Update Ver 2.6 - i havn't pressed it - is my PSP updating by itself - will this effect my being able to install games?

Many thanks

4. Matt_Lee

Matt_Lee Member

I've created ISO folder and added the CSO files into it.

AMAZING - it's now working - i've been pulling my hair out for hours the folder must have deleted when i formated the memory stick.

Superb - thankyou!

5. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

No problem :)