1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There IS an error in fight night round 2!! Please look & comment

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by okboz, Mar 21, 2005.

1. okboz

okboz Regular member

In fight night round 2, ok so you think the game works just because it burned ok and then you play a few fights, but does it really work?....try this out.

Ok, make sure auto save is on and progress to professional career mode (try it with evander hollyfield) then win about seven or eight fights then try and win the 15 round unlocking fight, at one point in the game around this time it wont let you progress into any more of the fights due to unsufficient funds even though some of the choices are FREE!!!! Yes FREE!!! No matter what you do it just wont let you select a free option stating insufficient funds. Tried this twice now and it has happened twice. It appears when i look at other choices that cost money, it adds this to my balance and goes into the red!!!! WTF????? It appears the game is locking for some reason at this point. Anybody experienced this????

Burned to a ritek Go4 disc and decrypter, version 7 ps2 and swap magic 3.3. Its pissing me off now as i dont know if it is an error in the game or what.

Try it for yourself and make sure the game does work when backed up!!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2005
  2. mjonz20

mjonz20 Member

Mine works fine, I play it all the time. I have no problem in the store, or picking trainers, music, cutman or anything. I've made it past the unlocking fight also. I don't know what to tell ya, I just burned it with nero on Ritek 8x at 2.4x speed. Hope ya figure it out.