1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is hope...

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by nitrosnow, Jun 9, 2003.

1. nitrosnow

nitrosnow Member

Katie

I spent so much time and used so many different programs to unsuccessfully copy DVD's I can't begin to tell you... the only evidence of the frustration I had can be deemed by the reversed letters now slowly fading from my forehead... (from banging my head on the keyboard!)

Using copydvdpro (www.copydvdpro.com) now takes me 20 mins to shrink a film, it takes around another 30 mins to burn the film (4xDVD burner, P4, 2.8GHz)Is there anything out there faster for burning films bar a blow torch????

I haven't found a film yet that I haven't been able to copy. And PC World accepted the Pinnacle software back with no argument!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2003
  2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

The ripping speed sounds about right but the burn speed sounds like only 2x for a 4x burner - you need either to choose 4x before the burn or else get media which will burn properly at 4x. By the way did you know you can use DVDShrink to do the same thing as the software you are using - it's free from this site?