1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There should be an easier way to backup 360 games!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 2flyby, Feb 24, 2008.

1. 2flyby

2flyby Member

If microsoft is going to start selling or has allready started selling games that you download.....
    Why do you have to go through all this flashing etc etc i have the hitachi 79 and thinking of just buying a xbox without this drive, i so cannot be buggered to start soldering chips on.....?
    surely if u can download games and play them, why cant we figure out a way to put them on the HDD and play them,... weird

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

are you seriously complaining about how 'hard' it is to back up games?? it is the easiest thing to do. hell, backing up games is easier than driving in chicago rush hour traffic. flashing has become a three step process, make iprep usb, run command, enjoy. backing up games is as easy as click, click, click, burn, enjoy. i really dont know why you are complaining about it.

3. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Love how he says why cant we. Like he is gona do a damn thing or knows how to do a damn thing along the lines of modding. If you think its so easy to write a program that allows you to play games on the hdd then write it yourself. Ha to hard to burn games. Get the hell out of here.

4. 2flyby

2flyby Member

Ha! no way i could write a program lol
    never claimed to, and would not even know where to start.
    Frankly i dont see how soldering a modchip that i have to buy from o/s onto my hitachi 79 rom is easy.. id rather chance chicago traffic lol

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

O man im so sorry that you just happend to get the shity xbox360. The only one that cant be flashed of the many that can. Just because you have lame xbox360 doesnt mean you can sit there and say its to hard to play burned games when programers spend countless hours writing codes so people like you can even enjoy that luxury. Go return yours or go get a new one that can be flashed and you will see just how easy they have made it for you

6. MrXbox90

MrXbox90 Guest

Well said fellas. It's like at least we can mod the 360, unlike the PS3. Even if you could mod the PS3, the Blu Ray disks are expensive.

7. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Ya man just makes me mad when people say dumb crap like that you know. Shows so little respect for the programmers

8. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

In all Honestly the xbox is way to easy to Mod,cause now everyone is doing it,I bet you I could show my 7yr how and he could it's that easy now,And makeing backups Please as simple as putting a disk and your pc.I wish it was a little more Complicated,asin modding your mother board sodering this and that atleast the forums wouldn't have some many stupid post,Just the ones who know if hey you screw up owell,not cry cause they didn't watch the video's read the million guides about check your backup BEFORE you flash,Then be like OMG I just bricked it let's go straight to the forums and ask cause this is something new.Live and Learn.I'm not saying I don't ask stupid question's cause I do, it's only when and after i've searched and maybe didn't understand that I ask.So what I'm getting at is, I'm glad you got the 79 version,now do you got what it takes ,to take the chance of wasting 250-450 dollars.

9. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

No he doesnt.

10. 2flyby

2flyby Member

well for one the elite down here in OZ was $700 which in US wouldnt be all that less due to your ahhmm your dollar at the moment... so would i risk 700AU, sure thing and thanx heaps for the replys :)

11. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

Hey jerk we still got like 8 cents on you so until you catch up completely your monetary rate is deemed inferior.

Seriously though...700 dollars? Do they not have Ebay in the outback?

12. 2flyby

2flyby Member

lol love a good laugh :)

:p
    Ebay doesnt really have the elite, but yeah its still $700 in the shops.. anyway ill prob try the flashing the 79, its all good.