1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theres dust BEHIND the psp screen

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Crimsun, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Crimsun

Crimsun Member

My dad recently spazzed and threw my psp really hard on the floor, nothing really happened other then a few cracks here and there. But the faceplate on the top right where the R button is, has more room, so you can see a little inside the psp. Today I noticed there was dust behind the screen, and it's really annoying. Can't really notice it most of the time, but will this be a problem later on? Could it damage the psp in anyway? If there's something I can do to make it better, please let me know.

2. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

wow. thats was really cruel. psps arent built for getting chucked onto the ground. No i dont think the dust will do anything, as i have had dust sitting in the speakers under the analog stick, and they all work fine. Try blowing it out if you're worried about, you can also consider getting a new faceplate. GOod luck on that man!

3. powerwhee

powerwhee Member

Dam dude that sucks. Yeah, try using a compressed air cannister, maybe that will help.

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

you could try using one of those small vacuum cleaners to suck the dust out