1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Think Im about to brick my psp...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PunkORama, Jan 29, 2007.

1. PunkORama

PunkORama Member

Well...This is quite a shitty situation. Im in the middle of installing 3.03 OE-C and this is what I got.

"3.03 OE-C DXAR Update maker by Dark_Alex
    Uses code of psardumper (PspPet) for psar extraction.
    Opening and checking 150.PBP
    Extracting and packing 1.50 firmware subset...
    Opening and checking 303.PBP...
    Extracting and packing 3.03 firmware..."

And its just been sitting like that for the last 10 or 15 minutes, so ya I really dont have many choices now do I?

Oh well if its bricked Best Buy is stupid and I can still get an exchange under the policy.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

it should takes at least 5 - 10minutes.

3. mrskitch

mrskitch Member

Just leave it if you still can! It takes a while for the 3.03 file to unpack so just wait for a bit! Also, if your installing from a previous 3.xxoe you can still do recovery mode if all else fails.

By all means, stay away from Worst Buy!

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Stay away from best buy. No way thats so weak. Best buy has an awesome extended warranty. I have purposely broken psp's to get new ones, purposely bricked them. Exchanged it each time no questions asked. hmm 40 bux for as many psp's u can take for the next 2 years. Sounds like a friggin awesome buy to me (and i have been thru atleast 6 from best buy I lost count TBH).