1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about getting a WII

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Joshua30, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Hello WII Owners I am thinking about getting a WII and i want your vote should i get one or not?

2. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

oh and how good it is from 1 to 100

3. tourchman

tourchman Guest

i think it is a 90. i got one at launch and it is awsome. i have DBZ,Zelda and wii sports. they are all great games it is worth the money.

4. madUKan

madUKan Member

Ok if you have to ask you are the cheapest cheapscate in the land of cheapskatia, so you are king, get one of your subjects to get one for you.

but get more controllers you'll need them because all your friends will be at your house all the time, trust me :)

5. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Umm prob a 93 ya get 4 controllers 4 sure. But def get one u will not regret it. Also look on other threds cause their are a few of these with more info bout it.

6. jakewash

jakewash Member

When I first got it I would have given it 95 but knowing that some of the newer titles coming out and online stuff appear to be slated to use the classic style controller only, I drop my vote to an 89. As I feel nothing produced for this console should be setup for solitary use of the old controllers, this makes it no better than the other ones and in fact a little behind them as the Wii has no HD graphics.

7. dc_bros

dc_bros Member

lol "madUKan"

Id give it a 92. Prob a 98 when all the good games come out like "corruption, mario galaxy and ssbb".