1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking of getting a flip top

Discussion in 'PS2' started by chris1012, Sep 1, 2004.

1. chris1012

chris1012 Member

I was wondering if getting a flip-top is a good idea. I also wanted to know if you need a DVD burner to burn DVD formated games.

2. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

it all depends on how much you are willing to spend and the time you are willing to put into it. i suggest you get the fliptop instead of a slidecard though because those are a pain in the ass. you do need a dvd burner to burn dvd games but if you dont have one you can get them for like 60 bucks now. keep in mind if you get the fliptop you must also get the swap magic discs.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2004
  3. FSword

FSword Member

1.) Yes Getting A Flip Top Is An Excellent Idea. ( Make sure to get Swap Magic Cds too. )
    2.) Well, you don't NEED a DVD Burner, if you can shrink the games, or can buy ones already burned. Or, if you have small games. Otherwise, you are best off buying one. Make sure you know if the drive writes - or + dvds too, especially when buying disks. DVD+R wont work with a DVD-R drive.