1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is a important question

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by oni123, Mar 24, 2005.

1. oni123

oni123 Regular member

i tryed to burn a movie thats 700mb in a dvd cd and it takes a long time specily wen i try to format it. is it soppose to be like that. can someone tell me the exact time when you burn a movie. and i use nero to burn movies that good right?

2. CKY_2084

CKY_2084 Guest

Do you mean your burning a DVD movie to a DVD disc or what? Also what software do you use to rip / encode? I use DVD Shrink and Nero and burn at 4x it takes me about 40 Min on average to rip and burn a movie to a DVD, but it varies depending on the movie. Some movies have taken 1 1/2 hrs from start to finish.

3. oni123

oni123 Regular member

i use nero and i want to burn movies that i downloaded to my computer but i was askin how long does it take from start to finish

4. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

The actual burning of the DVD by Nero takes approximately 23 minutes for a FULL DVD at 2.4X speed, 13 minutes at 4X, and 7-8 minutes at 8X (less if not full). The ripping part (which you shouldn't have to do if you downloaded from the web) can take 40 minutes or longer.