1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

**this is is not a quesstion but an answer GTA SA help**

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ps2h8r, Nov 22, 2004.

1. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

i have completed GTA SA and im on 90% and im bored but i see tat alot of u are havin trouble wif the missions and i wud like to help so if u have any questions or queryis just ask thanx.

2. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

im bored any queries or questions ..........anyone?

3. Liam1080

Liam1080 Guest

im taking over all the gang teritory to gain respect and completion do u need to take over all the gang teritory to get full respect and get 100% on the game?

Liam

4. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

I have 27 hoods which aint all of them and i have full respect.

To get full respect just kill other rival gangs such as the ballas.

You dont need them for 100% of the game.

You need
    all 50 Horseshoes (Las Venturas)
    all 50 Oysters (San Andreas)
    all 50 Snapshots (San Fierro)
    All 100 Tags (Los Santos)

Complete all story missions including zero's.

Buy all properties and aquire all assets.

Complete all schools.

Do all odd jobs eg quarry missions and courier etc.

Do the stadium events.

All racing tournaments and challanges such as the bmx race up mt chilliad.

All vehicle and trucking misions.

I think thats all but when you have done that provided you havent cheated you will get 100%.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  5. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

yeh u need to take them over thers quite a few and u need to take all of them including the vatos(yellow) but one of ther territoty is not in los santos but in a strip of land in between los venturas and san fierro but u dont need them for full respect there are othr but this is the funest and easyest way so good luck

6. bluebird3

bluebird3 Guest

i wanna no if u can store cars in madd dogs mansion, and what do you do to ya girlfrend when it gets to 100%

7. bpitt

bpitt Member

In the "Catalyst" mission, I easily took out the Ballas and then threw the crates from the train to the car, but then got 3 wanted stars and went to the paint n spray but had no money. I waited in the paint n spray garage for hours to pass in the game but the 3 stars remained. If I left the garage the cops try to shoot me. I had no choice but to go out and try and get 100 bucks for the paint job but got killed. Could I have done anything else?

8. brendocon

brendocon Member

no, not without cheating. hard luck, bpitt. what a game, though, eh?

9. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

yeh u can store cars and after u get 100% percent on gilfreinds they give u a special uniform of clothin.and for catalyst bout the cops u should of ran and hid cuase it can lower ure wanted level but very slowly but u wud hav to leave ryder

10. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

how do u take over areas? just by taggin them??

11. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

no u need to do the "doberman" mission then u take them over by force by shootin three gang member in the turf to provoke a gang war.

12. gtafan

gtafan Member

Hi everyone. Just a query. I had about 8 territories, but after i left Los Santos they was there anymore. Can i still take them over? Or do you need to do this before you head of to pastures new?

13. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

They are unlocked again when you are near to the end of the main story missions.

You then have to take over about 20 terrotories so start early.

14. gtafan

gtafan Member

Thanks for the quick response.

15. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

yeh u have to satrt over so dnt dedicate ure time takin them over qite so soon.

16. gtafan

gtafan Member

HELP ME!!!!!!!!

The driving school is really starting to annoy me. I have gold on everything apart from 'City Slicking'. I cant get past 92% no matter how hard i try. If anyone has any tips or hints or anything....im getting quite desperate and i refuse to move on till im done. I seriously hope the other schools arent this difficult. Well done R* for bringing my life to a standstill, i will beat you, i always do......lol

17. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

yeh tat 1 took a while but the damag of ure car aint such a problem its more off the problem of time so good luck ;)

18. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

does anyone know wat the ribbon cables are made n if u can get 1 at a hardware or computer outlet.

19. burberry

burberry Guest

if 2 people could cruise around joy ridding on san adreas,i would beat all of yall.

20. epepper9

epepper9 Regular member

To get 100% completion do you need to get all golds in driving schools or just to finish driving schools.

When you get all tags, dont weapons appear on your property, about 4?
    what ones are they?