1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THIS JUST WONT WORK!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Samelot, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Samelot

Samelot Guest

Yo, i just dont know how to do this. Ive been trying to get this simple 1gb avi to a dvd for 3 days strait now. Ive read these crazy tutorails but i just wana do it the simple way.

"I AM USING NVE (vision express)" The first probelm i ran into was that when i added my 1gb avi file to a 4gb dvd it somehow expanded to over 9gb's and said taht there wasnt enough space to put it on. After that i tried to export it using NVE, which created a whopping 7gb mpeg file, which was even worst before.

*Here is what im not sure how to do.*

1st- I would like to know how to specify in NVE how to export to VOB.
    2nt- I would like to make sure that my VOB file does not exceded the 4.7gb dvd.

Please, I have been going crazy reading all these tutorials and forum posts. I am not interested in downloading 5 or 6 programs just to get the best quality. Maybe after i see the quality I will get after knowing how to burn to dvd with what i have, I will attempt the more complex techniuqes. Please help me, and goodbye...

2. Samelot

Samelot Guest

if someone doesnt understand this, i can explain it better.