1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This ZEN or Ipod ????

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by rayboy, Mar 16, 2007.

1. rayboy

rayboy Regular member

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I say go for the Zen, and F**k Apple.

3. rosedog

rosedog Regular member

I'll second that opinion :p

Seriously the only thing that I can say Creative has a problem with is marketing. If they had that ipod would be where they're at.

4. OneTiger

OneTiger Member

I have the ZenVisionM 60g and it's amazing. Dell has them on sale and with rebates and all it's under 200 bucks. Had for a week and a half and it's awesome. It supports a lot more file types than the ipod also. Can hold dvds, excellent screen resltn and you're not tied down to Itunes. But if I were you I'd go to a store and play with both and see what setup you like better. I like this touchpad better than the ipod toggle myself but it might be different for others. Good luck..... :)

5. EsirnuS

EsirnuS Guest

I am all about the Zen - fantastic piece of gear and far more versitile and cheaper than Ipod.

My girlfriend got me an ipod shuffle for in the gym - man what a hassle it is to have to use itunes blah blah

stick to the Zen -you wont be disappointed

and if you really need to - you can buy white headphones if its a look your after

Es