1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thomas and the magic railroad DVD label

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by nap9999, Mar 15, 2005.

1. nap9999

nap9999 Guest

Hi all

I really hope I have posted this in the correct area, sorry if I have not.
    Can someone please help me, I am looking for the Thomas and the Magic Railroad cd label.
    I have tried cdcovers.cc
    darktown.to and quite a few others but with no luck.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Nic

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

3. nap9999

nap9999 Guest

thanks for that, but what I am actually looking for is the imagine to print on my DVD. SOrry I did not explain myself very well.

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

try a google image search and see if you can find one that's big enough to resize to fit your dvd...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  5. andmerr

andmerr Guest

6. nap9999

nap9999 Guest

thanks, yes it is, but I was trying to find a better quality one. I think that might be all that is available unless I get the disc and scan myself.
    thanks

7. andmerr

andmerr Guest

download the image and then try a pic utility called picasa 2.It maybe able to enhance the quality a little.Just type 'PICASA 2' in google and you will get directed to this free program

catchya

andmerr

8. nap9999

nap9999 Guest

thanks very much for that, I will have a look at it tonight.
    Much appreciated

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

i loaded the image into picasa and i managed to make it a bit lighter with the fine tuning and therefore make it easier to see.How did you go

10. nap9999

nap9999 Guest

I tried but still was not really happy with it, so I used the front cover and just tiled it onto my disk, actually looks quite good.

thanks for your help, much appreciated