1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three backups that Wont work no matter what! Why

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by mrserv0n, Oct 4, 2007.

1. mrserv0n

mrserv0n Member

I have over 50 Wii backups, There are 3 titles, Brunswick bowling, Dave Mirra and Mortal Kombat Armageddon all NTSC US that DO NOT play in my wiikey NTSC-U Wii.

Forum wise noone else has this problem so the release must be fine, I have tried Verbatim dvd-r at 4x, 2x, memorex at 4x, 2x and printable memorex at 4x.

What would be the reason these three do not work in my wii? Its not even that I want to play its just annoying

2. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

maybe you downloaded some bad dumps. Try re getting them from another group or different source.

3. mrserv0n

mrserv0n Member

Could be but comments in the torrent seem to say otherwise. I will try that.

4. keron_c

keron_c Member

What problem are you having with the game? Does it show up on the channel screen and gives a disk error when you try to run it? If yes, then what message do you get? I got a backup that had the that would give a disk error if I tried to start the Konquest and Create a fighter modes but would work on the car racing and other modes. I downloaded a different file and now everything is working.