1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thx in advance

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ilrayyiss, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ilrayyiss

ilrayyiss Member

hi all i will try to be easy in explaining the thing i need help with and i hope to find the help here ,first i have window xp sp2 and i use some kind of program p2p program like lime wire and ares i treid to open the emule p2p program that was my first program i disable firewalla and everything and still the emule tell me ur tcp port is not open , so if any one have any help plz tell e
    and second its about torrent i wanna know hat the best program for downloading torrent with and if some one know particular ports i can open and how to make it faster during all day and not just for some ours like it happening with me now ,
    third i have dsl cable connection and as u know we can set connection fom it from the properties of my computer , so i wanna install wndow me to my other computer and run the connection on it and my isp provider with tajke couple of days to come so is there any way to make establish to my connection alone ? like we do in the xp
    i hope to find some answers here
    and i am using norton anti virus soif u know also any better program tell me
    bye and thx in advance

2. revengine

revengine Regular member

If you have all those P2P programs intalled on your computer their probably conflicting with one another. Find one good P2P program that works for you and stick with it. Bit Tornado works well and is very easy to use. I'm not sure which is the fastest ports but 29642 works well for me. I'm unclear about what you mean about establish to my connection alone. I like Avast antivirus home edition and it's way better than Nortons. You can find Avast here; http://www.avast.com/ and it's 100% free. Just fill out the registration information and they will e-mail you an activation key. Hope this has been of some help, good luck;

3. ilrayyiss

ilrayyiss Member

thxx alot man i will try what u said and no i didnt try all this p2p at once but one by one . fopr torrent they told me to install bitcomet and i will try this avast u told me about, any way i am trying all this on my second pc u can say i am keeping it for experience ,
    thxx again hope that ur info be usefull with my connection thxx

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum