1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiger Woods 07 Tonight?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by steimy, Apr 12, 2007.

1. steimy

steimy Active member

Ok, i have Xbox live but just have not been motivated enough to try it out. So i am looking to see if anyone is interested in a game of golf tonight. I would say starting between 5:30-6PM Eastern Standard. I am no expert but i play a fair game (sometimes, LOL) so i am just in it for some fun, no hard core competition. Possibly even some 4 ball (2 teams of 2 or just 2 against the CPU) if that is possible in online play. so post up if your interested in helping me test it out by playing a round. Gamertag=steimy69

2. navsav

navsav Regular member

Hey Steimy,

I am looking for people to play on live so I will send you afriend request. I have Tiger Woods but have not played it too much. I mainly play rainbow 6 online so let me kow if you are for that as well.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

well, i tried it last night and i did not get far. Tiger Woods 07 is the first game i have tried on XBL.
    I can connect to live, see people's games and all that. But i went in, created a game, then would wait for people to join, i guess i waited about 2-3 minutes and then my system would just freeze up and need to be restarted. I have to try another game tonight to see if it was just Tiget Woods. So send a request and when i get home i will accept and see if our online. If you are i will invite you for some Rainbow 6 Vegas as it will be a good test to see if other games work fine on Live.

I have downloaded contect from live that took hours and had no problems with that, so it may just be that game, or that game server giving me problems.

4. navsav

navsav Regular member

Hey Steimy. I didn't get on last night but I will be on at 9pm Pacific tonight (its friday yeah!). Rainbow 6 is a blast on live!

my live id is navsav. I'll set up a room tonight and set out some invites.

two more can join us for terrorist hunt tonight if up to it!

5. steimy

steimy Active member

I will see, i am Eastern Standard so that is pretty late to start out here for me seeing that there is a 3hr time difference. But send the invite just in case.

6. navsav

navsav Regular member

Yeah I know thats late - I have a baby at home so can only get going after he is asleep. Its funny playing late for me since I always get a bunch of UK pre-teens in my rooms. Hell there was a 6 year old that joined one of the games - little young to be playing rainbow 6! But he was actually good at it.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

LOL, yeah i hear that. Most people playing them are younger than i am too. but if alll you have is time to practice, i suppose you will get really good. I have only played it once.