1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tiger woods pga tour 2007 vortex .....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by fazes23, May 7, 2007.

1. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

having trouble extracting the winrar files. anyone else get the unexpected error doing so? it reaches about 22% and gives me crc failed blah blah blah some help please ;)

2. steimy

steimy Active member

with that error your best bet is to get another copy. No real way i know to fix it.

3. navsav

navsav Regular member

did you download any par files? if so you can use that to fix it. Otherwise you have a corrupt file and need to re-download which f's up your ratio!

4. brifa

brifa Regular member

if u got par files u have to repair them with quickpar and then xtract the file with winrar...thats it folks

5. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

no ratio with newsleecher. usually takes about 45 mins for each game.
    but i do see par files, what do i do with them?

6. navsav

navsav Regular member

download quickpar (google) its free. The program will use the par files to fix the corrupt data. It works most of the time but sometimes there is just not enough data to fix the entire file. Once installed just click on the par files - the first one and it ahould immediately start checking the files, then when it is done you hit the repair button and it will og through the motions and hopefully come out with positive result.