1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Computers...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sammorris, Nov 25, 2004.

1. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Hi, in a related thread to another i have made (not too related) would anyone who has experienced time computers tell me of their opinions/problems? I want to know if i'm the only one being lied to and having the michael taken from me.

2. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

first off, what is a time computer? Or what do you think a time computer is? I know what an atomic clock is kind of a computer and has good time. But a time computer, by what do you mean.

3. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Oh, sorry for the confusion, a time computer is a PC built by a company called TIME. www.timecomputers.com
    I bought my system from them as it was a cheap deal. However, things didn't seem to go as planned. I was asking if anyone else had any troubles with this PC builder. I should have said Time PCs...

4. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

That makes a lot more sense. I forget that I might be the only one with a physics background and should think that way. The idea of a time computer could be fun though. I know IBM have electron tunneling chips, the electron actually doesn`t exist in a part of space but sort of teleports from one side the other. Gets to the level of quantum computers.

But to get to your question, I have toshiba, Compaq, Mac, IBM and one I build. So can't help you with The manufacture Time.

5. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Yes, i think that probably only uk members would respond to this... but i do like your ideas, and i know a fair bit about physics myself too... electron teleportation? Sounds very interesting...