1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timmay: Did you get your PS2 back from modchipman.com yet?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mooshie, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Mooshie

Mooshie Member

I sent mine off to him last Monday for him to install a Messiah 2 for me. Was wondering if you had gotten yours back yet, how long it took, and how it is all working out for you.

2. Timmay

Timmay Guest

Yeah, It took about 2 weeks. they ran out of chips when they received mine. But it works great and the feed back is great. Drop him a line and see what is going on.

3. Mooshie

Mooshie Member

I actually sent my modchip along with the PS2. Hopefully he won't take 2 weeks on it.

4. Timmay

Timmay Guest

Once the chips were in it only took a couple of days.

5. Mooshie

Mooshie Member

Just got a reply back from the guy who is modding mine. He shipped it back Friday and I should have it Tuesday/Wednesday. Only took him 2-3 days for the install. If it arrives intact and functional I will be a very happy camper.

6. Timmay

Timmay Guest

Unless the Post Office is playing baseball with yours, it should work perfectly. My Messiah works like a charm. I love it. What chip did you get?

7. Mooshie

Mooshie Member

I got a Messiah 2. I actually bought the chip from him originally and planned to install it myself. My father is very good with a soldering iron but even under 8x magnification he was bewildered by the tiny points. So I boxed it all up and shipped it off to modchipman for installation.