1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tired of non working 3.52mm cfw. Want to give one last shot!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by knfusd, Dec 7, 2007.

1. knfusd

knfusd Regular member

Started out with a 3.51 ofw fat psp. had a load of trouble putiing on 3.52 cfw, was helped immensly by larrylje, who got me to that point,last week. downloaded 2 homebrew games and god of war demo which was hot. but after doing so tried to install update to 3.52mm4, as well as a couple of emulators for some SNES game and all I get is corrupted data if I get anything at all.I can't upload any kind of game or update files I've formatted my memory stick, changed the operating kernal on it, read stickies over and over again with no sucess. I guess this is now a plea again to larrylje who no offense to all the other psp geniuses over here, but Larrylje is the only one whose knowledge and files and such whose helped me to any effect. everyone here said that once you went to custom firmware you'd never want to go back to official, but I think i'm about to become one of the minority if I can't get this right somehow. if I can't get help with custom firmwaqre, can someone at steer me the right way back to official firmware. Thanks to all 4 listening an to all who've has and tried to assist me throughout.

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

is your memory stick a real one or a fake one? because real ones would only show corrupted data if the files are not in the right folder.

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member