1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of this myth!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bleek99, Nov 12, 2003.

1. bleek99

bleek99 Member

Is there anyway possible(with any software Alcohol, DVDXcopy, etc) to make exact exact backups of games(dvd or cd) and play without a modchip or any swap method.

2. benagain

benagain Regular member

nope. not that I know of.

3. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

to the best of my knoledge there is no current way to play a backup ps2 game on a ps2 without some kind of mod to your machine

4. ELVER_GUN

ELVER_GUN Regular member

it has to have something like a digital signature or some special code that only developers or publishers know about

5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

unless you actualy own a cd/dvd press machine that can make the sigs of sony on the media that will be posible.... but you dont have one of those... so NO it is imposible...

6. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Yea i agree with ELVER_GUN. There is probably a way to just enter a special code when buring the ps2 game that will make the ps2 read the disc without a modchip. There might be some program out there. If there's not they should make one.

7. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

actually from what I have heard, there is the code or whatever in a segment of the stampted dvd, that DVD burners cannot write to, since they are not real DVD (17 gig or whatever).