1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titles

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by auldyin, Mar 21, 2007.

1. auldyin

auldyin Guest

I'm not sure if "Titles" is the correct heading for this subject but here goes anyway...........

I have a substantial collection of DVD's of my favourite sports namely Rugby and Cycling (they are all mine, recorded on to betamax or vhs, digitised and burned to dvds, both single and double layered).
    I want to be able to create a start up screen (not a menu)for some of the dvd's which will show fundamental details of the disc contents eg

TOUR de FRANCE
    (1978)
    Stages 1-4

Nothing fancy required, just basic information about the disc contents.

Can any of you suggest software for this purpose?

Cheers

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

ok..... here is a program that organizes my DVD collection:
    http://www.intervocative.com/dvdpro/Info.aspx
    this is DVD Profiler. It's a program that you can put in any DVD information you want, it will keep it organized and such. here is mine:
    http://www.intervocative.com/dvdcollection.aspx/IHoe

now you can use their automated selection when you pop in a DVD it will automatically try to add it to your collection..... but if it's homemade from VHS to DVD then it won't recognize it. but asks if you want to manually add to collection! that's where you can add your DVDs to the program..... even make a DVD cover for it and add it to the program! This program is way cool and I also incorporated it into where all my DVDs are located in what case! I have 5 Cases of 600 each case (starting my 5th) and this program keeps them all in line and where everyone of them is located. You can get the free version .... it does everything I told you. enjoy.

3. auldyin

auldyin Guest

Thanks for the information. Its not quite what I was asking but as this collection swells (as it will because I still have about 120 VHS tapes to digitise)I am sure that this software will be useful.

What I was actually asking was how to actually BURN a title onto a disc as part of the disc.

As an example
    Slot DVD into player
    Press start
    Title of disc appears on screen as:
    "Movie" progresses.

Don't know if this is clear yet......hope so!!

Cheers.

4. auldyin

auldyin Guest

Help!!

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

sorry I have no answers for you. why don't you try your question in the SOFTWARE forum. maybe someone else has the answer for you.