1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMD Moviez

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by nsmith99, Mar 13, 2005.

1. nsmith99

nsmith99 Member

i have heard from someone on the net about something called tmd moviez and that you can get unlimited free movies from them. I went on to www.tmdmoviez.com but i couldn't find any links to downloads. apart from some irc thing. could somebody help i haven't got a clue what to do.

Thanks a lot

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

when you run your file sharing application , if you type "TMD" into the search bar you will get what you desire

have fun

andnerr

3. iluvtmd

iluvtmd Guest

what you need to do is purchase a program called mirc it is really complicated to setup but there is a forum at tmdmoviez.com that can help you set it up after that you can download from 100's of users.after the setup its really easy to download but the queues (the wait) is a pain in my case sometimes i have to wait upto 3-4 days for a movie to download but remember alot of users will not share there moviez if you dont share yours. YOU MUST AGREE WITH ALL THE TERMS OF IRC.CRITEN.NET AND #TMD-MOVIEZ AND ABSOLUTELY NO CHAT ABOUT ANY P2P NETWORK. tmd is the only file server with so many movies so be careful and respecful in order to not get kicked out. peace from the PUPPET MASTER.

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

you never have to purchase mIRC. You only pay if you register it.... ;)