1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc 3.0 xpress.....settings !

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by geforcefx, Sep 17, 2004.

1. geforcefx

geforcefx Guest

im using TMPGEnc 3.0 xpress for the first time. I have converted 1 avi-divx to dvd but picture is not very good and theres a border on the film when it plays. i think i have to play with the settings a bit but not sure wat they are. as it takes (10-11hr) to decode dont want to just try any settings......and see wat happens ! surley someone has used this and nows them....would be very greatfull for `em`........plz can someone help & thnx again.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Tell me about your AVI file?? What is it"s resolution and Audio format and also what are you encodeing it to (VCD/SVCD/DVD,NTSC,Pal) and what is the Movies Length???

3. geforcefx

geforcefx Guest

hi there.thnx for replying to this..........example 1 AUDIO,bit rate 125kbps,format mpeg layer3./// VIDEO,frame rate 29 frames/sec, data rate 229 kbps, video compression xvid, (total size 699 mb) want to convert to dvd............have converted some xvid to dvd and made to nstc. as my dvd player plays both but they seem to only be (16.9) widescreen. quality not bad,,,,,,,,,could it be done in full screen,,,,,or better if converted to pal.......if you could help would be very greatfull and anyway i can help U just ask.