1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by zebdooley, Dec 14, 2004.

1. zebdooley

zebdooley Member

So, I bought this and when I tried to obtain my license, I got a "Failed to connect with license server, verify your internet connection". Could my Netgear FM114P be the cause? I shut off my firewall and my Norton, still no go. I'm not having very much success with Pegasys either (no response)

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

The Firewall, the popup blockers and/or filters. You may try uncheck as many of the above as you could and try again. But remember to restore the settings later for the protections.
    Good luck!

3. zebdooley

zebdooley Member

what I found after trying to license, was something on my hard drive was interfering with the TMPG xpress. I installed the software on another hard drive, and it licensed.

4. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Glad that it worked. Just curious, what thing?

5. zebdooley

zebdooley Member

I have no idea. I just added another hard drive to the computer. I first installed it as a slave on a second computer, installed TMPGExpress, got it licensed, then installed the hard drive on the computer that I do my audio and video on. After all that, it still tried to access the internet and relicense again, but it did it successfully

6. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Thank you. Anyway, happy DVD editing!