1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGenc and DVD2AVI?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by aldaco12, Jan 18, 2005.

1. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

Help! I'm desperate! I've converted many (more than 5) DVDs to VCDs following Afterdawn's DVD --> VCD guide. Then I read the DVD --> SVCD Afterdawn's guide who suggested to change, using Option__Environmental setting, the audio engine, using tooLAME as Layer-2 audio encoder and SSRC as sampling frequncy conversor.
    Welll, from the moment I changed these setting, TMPGenc cannot load anymore the .D2V project created by DVD2AVI! Even setting back the Environmental setting (use built-in engine for layer II, don't use layer III, and so on..), or extracting a ZIP backup of TMPGenc on a dir and using it, TMPGenc cannot load the .D2V files created my DVD2AVI anymore!!

Help! I can no more backiup DVDs to VCDs or SVCDs using TMPGenc!!! I'm desperate!!! What the hell did I do? I simply copy the files! Why cannot TMPGenc load .D2V files anymore?

2. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

I removed TMPGenc (Pegasys inc.) from the Windows' registry, I reinstalled TMPGenc and nothing! This seems like an account which is expired (but I didn't install anything except TMPGenc Plus 2.5, which works perfercly). Any suggestion?