1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc AUDIO

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by yodakon, Jul 3, 2003.

1. yodakon

yodakon Member

should i be able to hear the audio when i file preveiw while the file is encoding? i thought i should so i changed the audio to a wav. file and and i still cant hear the audio when preveiwing? is this normal or did i do something wrong

2. LAZY321

LAZY321 Member

if you are concerned with the audio. there are a couple of ways to check to see if it will work

1. use the wizard and make sure there is an audio and video input file. then complete the setup with the wizard and then encode or convert. after that wait a few minutes until a couple of minutes have passed in the source file and stop encoding. then go to your output folder and open the sample video

2. another way to see if there is audio in your output is when in the wizard you select your audio and video inputs then hit next and then go to source range. you will see a green line that is your audio line and scroll thru the movie to see if audio is present.

there you go good luck