1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc Cut & Join option

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by ADV, May 14, 2002.

1. ADV

ADV Guest

I have converted two Divx Avi's (702mb and 667 mb)into Mpeg2 format using virtual dub as a frame server and the results are great, and play like a dream,The two mpeg2 files are 1.4 gb and 1.24 gb respectively so i need to cut the film into three parts rather than two however when I try to use TMPGEnc to cut & join the newly made mpeg all I get is jumpy sound(norman collier style) and a green screen.

any suggestions??,

Thanxs

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

3. ADV

ADV Guest

cheers I'll give it a go
    Let you know the outcome later :eek:)

4. ADV

ADV Guest

Tried the mpegtool you suggested and managed to burn one cd which is fine but the second file which was created doesn't work all the properties look ok but no sound or picture, tried a newer version of TMPGEnc(the one with the trial MPEG-2 encoder)to create the second part of the movie but it throws up an error message = at address 73f91d04 read error occured at address 73f91d04.!!!!!

What the F@*k is going on.....why do people make Divx which are almost impossible to create a svcd from??? This is the third movie im experiancing problems with.

HELP PLEASE :O)