1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tmpgenc dvd author bug?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DStrange, Oct 12, 2004.

1. DStrange

DStrange Member

I have a three svcd I'm trying to make into a dvd. I go ahead and make 3 m2v and 3 wav files since I hear that joining them is bad.

I go ahead and put 1 track in, add track 2, and then add track 3. At each of the end of the tracks it repeats itself. Just a minor blip but still annoying none the less.

I used tmpgenc plus to make sure that each file is the same bitrate and everything.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

2. nist

nist Member

Have you tried to put the 3 svcd files into the same track (i.e. use only one track instead of three) after eachother? Means kind a like joining the files onto one file.
    Then they should play directly after eachother and it would still be possible to create chapters.

3. DStrange

DStrange Member

yeah whenever I used tmpgenc plus to join them however they did the same thing.

4. nist

nist Member

I didn't mean to join them in tmpenc plus. In tmpenc dvd author you have first one track where you can "add file". Use "add file" on the same track for each of the three svcd files (i.e. you will have clip#1, clip#2 and Clip#3).
    Try it out!