1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc no sound no subtitles

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by junki, Jun 22, 2004.

1. junki

junki Member

After formating my HDD and installing software, I don`t have sound in my SVCDs made by TMPGEnc. Also, I was never able to insert subtitles usin Vobsub. Vobsub would never start. I found some manuals, got needed software, gave it to a friend of mine, explained him what to do and everything worked just fine on his computer. I was pissed-off. I helped him, but I couldn`t help myself. Any advise what to do?

2. Narciso

Narciso Member

you said that you give to a friend some manuals explained who to work with TMPGEnc xpress.Were do you see thaat manual??
    I have the same problem, vobsub doesn´t start whit the xpress

3. junki

junki Member

He installed TMPGEnc and Vobsub and everything worked just fine. When he started TMPGEnc, Vobsub automatically appeard. That desn`t happen on my computer. Why? Good knows. Once you make this combination to work, all your problems are history. You pick few options and that`s it. Try Canopus Procoder. He starts Vobsub automatically. Though I have problem there too. SVCD works great on my computer with PowerDVD, but there is sync problem in DVD player.

4. Narciso

Narciso Member

if i start TMPGEnc the Vobsub 2.5 works fine, bur is i use TMPGEnc 3 xpress Vobsub doesn´t strat.
    My problem is, when i work with 2.5 version my pc restart :(

5. junki

junki Member

At this point I would be glad to have sound in my audio in my SVCD made by TMPGEnc. At this moment I am downloading newer vesions of TMPGEnc and Vobsub. Is there an option in Vobsub for starting? I couldn`t find it.

6. junki

junki Member

For all with the same problem.

Choose Options\Enviromental Setting\VFAPI Plug in Direct Show Multimedia
    File Reader then right click and choose Higher priority. Do it twice. I have
    sound again and Vobsub works. Yes!!!!