1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 encoding problems

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by SystemRok, Mar 24, 2005.

1. SystemRok

SystemRok Member

Hows it goin everyone...I got a bit of a problem on my hands which I've been trying to deal with the past couple of days. I've been encoding a series of XviD anime avi's into m2v + mp2 format to burn to DVD and after my 33rd episode I encountered an error with TMPGEnc. 30-33 had a message displayed on the avi. preview right before they began encoding saying, "WARNING: NOTHING TO OUTPUT BFRAME DECODER LAG" I kind of ignored this since it went on encoding. But on the 34th episode I went to the exact same procedure as all the others and TMPGEnc simply shut down and disappeared. I tried a couple more times, tried it with ep 35, 36, even went back to 20, back to 1. All a hopeless effort. I tried reinstalling as well...Please leave me your suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Have you Installed any Codecs or Filters recently?? Because I got that same error after Installing the XviD Codec which I promptly Un-installed and Installed FFDShow Instead which seemed to fix the problem but I do not know if this is your problem...

You could allways Just use a Different Mpeg encoder like the "MainConcept Encoder" which Produces Just as good quality but is 3 to 5 times as fast as Tmpgenc...

Good Luck

3. SystemRok

SystemRok Member

I uninstalled XviD and installed FFDShow. It seems to work now, thanks for the help.