1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TMPGenc Problem ..

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by H2L, Jan 21, 2007.

1. H2L

H2L Member

Hello, i am having a problem with this software TMPGEnc.

Here is the picture of my problem.

[​IMG]

The subtitles are up side down and their is absolutly no audio. i cannot hear the sound // ^_^'

Do i have to change the settings ?? if so please guide me with instructions and advices........

2. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

Can you post specific information about the original file/s that you're using? Is it an AVI with hard coded subs, avi with a seperate sub stream? What are you trying to do with the files once they're encoded? Are you trying to burn to dvd, etc?

3. H2L

H2L Member

the file is avi. and its softsubs so im using vobsub to connect the two files .

after i encode it im going to put it onn a dvd format so it can play in a portable dvd.

unfortunately its upside down the subtitles

4. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

Ok, it sounds to me like there's a problem with the way vobsub is reading the files, try transcoding the subs to a different format. I've never used vobsub so I don't know too much about what to do with it from there, I've always used authors that have integrated subtitle support. That much being said, I would recommend using an author such as dvdlab with that support. But first try to turn your subs into a simple text format sub (such as .srt) and see what you can do.