1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to all those people sayin they had iso loader (excluding paradoz :-)_

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by chris0101, Mar 23, 2007.

1. chris0101

chris0101 Guest

Hi all, ps3er wheer are you now?/

the 23rd has come and i dont see your famous iso loader

crap like i kew it lil boy

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Its BS anyways... I think Paradox has just been playing ev eryone, stalling those that could have been released something. I think they havent found crap and are clueless, so they use the stall tactic in hopes that everyone will sit around and wait for a loader and forget about doing the sh*t themselves... They want credit for something that is due to them.... Paradox use to be a great group, but I think gnenerations of dumb azz'z have taken over and are clueless to whats going on.... Read around, Paradox tried to make a referance to Dark Alex, but from the article said, Paradox has not contacted Dark Alex and he has been waiting to see what Paradox will do, he has also basically in a short, said keep his name outta this, because if Paradox keeps stalling, Alex will have to release it himself within the week, and basically prove you have something instead of dropping dumb NFO file hints..... Hints mean nothing

3. mduga

mduga Regular member

i agree. think it is all bs. not changing my mind until i see some proof. release a video or something........

4. sniper78

sniper78 Regular member

Yo ps3er is suspended until the 25th of this month.

5. rico134

rico134 Regular member

couldn't really do much with the firmware the euro ps3 came with, i had no choice really but to upgrade. just read that 'the big bug' would work with version 1.50. stupid me, ah well it appears they have it covered anyway, i hope they do. an iso loader would be great.

6. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

im almost positive that euro consoles shipped with 1.50 anyway. can anyone confirm this? paradox should really stop stalling, release the damn thing, and if they need to keep workin on it anyway, than rlease updates. just my 2 cents