1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to configure M8 quad core android box

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by faruqi, Jul 17, 2015.

1. faruqi

faruqi Member

Please can anyone knows and help me to configure M8 quad core android box to receive streaming free stuff with kitkat 4.4 software per-installed.
    Thank you so much.

2. Mooley

Mooley Regular member

Google Droidking Wizard and find a free download and install.

Sorry should have mentioned download and install Kodi first. You'll find instructions to install the wizard where you download it from.

3. faruqi

faruqi Member

Kodi is preinstalled already but does not download any movies etc. May be this box does have XMBC.
    When Kodi is open it shows lots of movies item but none are available. Any help will be well appreciate if I can't set it up then I will have return the box to Amazon.
    Kind regards,

4. faruqi

faruqi Member

Kodi is preinstalled already but does not download any movies etc. May be this box does not have XMBC application.
    When Kodi is open it shows lots of movies item but none are available. Any help will be well appreciate if I can't set it up then I will have return the box to Amazon.
    Kind regards,

5. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Do you have the box connected to the internet ? If you do then it may be better to uninstall your kodi/xbmc and install the latest stable version ( kodi 14.2 ) here : http://kodi.tv/download/ .When you have it installed search "how to configure kodi " on you tube you will find a lot of info there , it takes a bit of effort but well worth it .

6. piopat

piopat Active member