1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TO DVD2ONE OWNER

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by dawg1161, Jan 31, 2005.

1. dawg1161

dawg1161 Member

sorry about the caps....i purchased your program when it was ver 1.0. i have since upgraded to ver 1.4 i have the serial number but i have since upgraded to win xp pro. when i try to copy and paste the serial number windows xp pro doesn't read the text file because its a word 6.0 file... i have tried the contact for new serial number but you no longer have my name in your database because its been more than a year? Can you please help me out?
    Thank You . if anyone else has any ideas please point me in the right direction....thank you all.

2. pfh

pfh Guest

Huh? Can't you type it in? That's odd.

3. dawg1161

dawg1161 Member

wow, huh i can't belive i didn't think about that.....
    thanks for your help, but if windows xp won't read my text file i can't see what to type in......
    DVD2one are you out there???????????????????????????

4. Veblin

Veblin Active member

Why can't you open your Word file?

You should be able to open that file with Wordpad or Notepad, though they don't support all the formatting that Word does.

In Wordpad
    File > Open > Change Files of type: Word for Windows [*.doc] or All Documents [*.*]
    Select file you want to open.

In Notepad
    File > Open > Change Files of type: All Files
    Select file you want to open.

5. dawg1161

dawg1161 Member

Thanks for trying to help me. I've did what you said and all i get is the following "can not load word for windows 6.0"
    I think that the owner of dvd2one can just email me a new serial number I PAID FOR THIS PROGRAM WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT AND NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT SEE YA LATER AFTER A YEAR? Wow i feel better now...
    this is a great program that has served me well i don't want to reload windows 98 even if it is better than windows xp pro.......

6. dawg1161

dawg1161 Member

You can close this one out...i downloaded a program called atlantis and it reads ms word 6 files.....
    i now have my dvd2one back.
    thank you all for your replys to my problem....