1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TO :Ithxan & haxxej RE: NEED swapping help dvd-r games

Discussion in 'PS2' started by w813v, Feb 21, 2003.

1. w813v

w813v Member

Hi, i was reading the conversation between you two on dec 14th
    i was having the same probs.

1 pressing triangle took me into a screen that looked like a keyboard

2 releasing reset button did NOT automatcally open tray

3 i did not get a saving screen.

is there a screen print you can do hax? perhaps that will tell us what went wrong.
    i really appreciate your help and for what you've done so far for ithxan.
    any help would be great!
    email me at
    w813v#yahoo.ca

2. haxxej

haxxej Member

i can't recall exactly what was said but if you tell me what's your problem maybe i can help..
    i can't do any screen printing i'm sorry...
    i guess you have an action replay?..what version is it??

3. w813v

w813v Member

This was your instructions for Ithxan

>>>>
    ok let's start this from the beginning....i'm sure it's just a small misunderstanding....

1>start ps2 with ar/gs disc in...keep holding reset button
    2>when disc loads up swap with original
    3>press x on select game to go to the cheats section
    4>go on the right of the screen and press x on onimusha
    5>go again the right of the screen where there are all those codes and press triangle on each of them...it's supposed to let you check them all
    6>press start then press x on with codes
    now a saving/updating changes screen should come up....it's the time to let go off reset & the tray should open up....swap with back-up...
    a screen telling you to insert disc should come up but you already did so wait a few secs and press x
    that's all to it....hope u manage to get it right....

for #2, when you say disc loads up, do you mean the screen that says “start game” or the screen before it?

For #3, you say select “cheats section” on my game shark its called

For #5 I know what oyu mean about the boxes and the checks, when “triangle” is pushed it takes me to a screen that looks like a keyboard, and I’m suppose to enter codes.

For #6, after I select with codes and hit X, the next screen is the “insert disc and push X” and I don’t get the “saving/updating” screen that you refer to.

My tray never seems to open/close auto, I have to use the eject button. =o(

It seems like I am way off. But its odd, cause I can run my cd-r 100% of the time using a different method.
    1, make sure game shark is in, push and hold reset until the first game shark screen appears(it’s the one with scrolling text at thebottom. As soon as that screen is on, release reset, count 2 whole seconds, then eject and swap with the burned copy cdr,
    select start game/without codes and just tap X and its 100%, doesn’t work for my dvds tho =o(