1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to make it think i have already downloadtricking zwinky?

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by matt11504, Jun 18, 2007.

1. matt11504

matt11504 Regular member

in order to get on zwinky you have to downlad some bullcrap programs (sponsors i guess) so is there any way of tricking it to make it think i have already downloaded the programs?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

You don't get cracking or "tricking" help on here. You want the product, you pay the price.

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Zwinky is spyware end of story. It says on the ad, in fine print that bundled software is included.

4. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Just for the heck of it I ran the EUlA from the Zwinky website through EULAlyzer.

This is what it reported as "bad"...

Advertising: 2 counts reporting adverstising in the program

Pop-Ups: 2 counts of the word "pop-up" in the EULA

Privacy: 8 accounts were the word privacy is brought up. This caught my eye...
    As a side not most of the flagged sentences do not say "we respect your privacy" or "this program will not invade your privacy" most of the sentences deal with the programs installed along with the Zwinky stuff.

Promotional Advertsing: 2 counts of promotional advertsing

Third Party: 4 counts of a 3rd party being involved. This would be the spyware/add deliverign companies most likely.