1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

to many useless threads.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bunny_c, Jan 28, 2007.

1. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

to noobs:

i'd just like to remind you all to use the forum search under "forums" and also that by using google you can check whether or not the topic has already been discussed before starting a new thread.

Example:
    http://www.google.fr/search?hl=en&s...l&hs=oxu&q=wii+internet,afterdawn&btnG=Search

the purpose of this thread is to try and descend the amount of new threads that have already been answered or get closed because the problem has already been dealt with.

thank you all for diminishing the amount of already answered threads.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2007
  2. dazila

dazila Regular member

Stop you are scaring away the scarce amount of peps we have in the Wii section, Do this ion the Ps3 section they open too mnany threads about people buying ps3's and being stalked home whihc I think is total Bull and maes me laugh!
    P.S I never knew you were a modeerator you broke a rule yourself did you know that?

3. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

I'm not breaking the rules I'm informing newcomers to the site,in a kind way,that they can't make new threads freely,that they need to search before.

I think you'll agree with me that the number of threads that get closed or get answered again and again are uncountable.Just look through the pages.
    I'm aware of me not being a moderator and i accept your point,but my message wasn't a bully message it was more of a reminder to all the newcomers of the site that they need to search before starting a new thread.

4. carbon14

carbon14 Member

I'm not sure which is needed more around here:

Fewer redundant threads by us noobs (or would that be, 'we noobs'?)

OR

A working spell-checker!!! (hint, hint)

5. bunny_c

bunny_c Guest

i agree that a working spell checker could help posts be clearer.
    I'm sure you can find an add on for firefox.