1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Moderators And Those That Care About The Board

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ForgiveMe, Nov 9, 2004.

1. ForgiveMe

ForgiveMe Member

Hello everyone, this is Supleh2. Moderators and old members should already know the name, as well as those that have browsed the forum for its useful information.

When I first joined the board I had a bad habit of bumping heads with a few moderators and a few 'respected' members, but I hope we can all put this behind us as I feel a was a valuable part of the community, helped many people, and would like to do so again. I have already contacted dRD with something that may benefit the board, and hopefully he will agree.

I'm back to ask and say only one thing at this time. I apologize to all of those I pissed off or may have disrespected in the past, and I ask for your forgiveness and to be able to be a part of this community once again.

Those of you who remember me feel free to comment, and if it seems that more people feel I should not be a part of the community than think I should I will gladly withdraw my request for forgivess and let my apology stand.

Once again, I apologize - take care everyone.

"The Infamous Supleh2"

2. Knight88

Knight88 Member

BRAVO!!....for stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility for your actions. The problem anymore is that no one wants to do that. You sound sincere and I have much respect for you and your message.