1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

toast 6 does not do full disk copy as it did in toast 5

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by hdanger, Nov 25, 2003.

1. hdanger

hdanger Member

i've tried everything i can think of, and i can no longer do full backups as i did with 10.2 and toast 5.1.

i used the dvdbackup and dvd2onex with full disk copy, and i was able to burn the entire disk image by copying over the DVD folder that had the AUDIO_TS and the VIDEO_TS folders in it.

now, however, after an upgrade to 10.3 and toast 6.0.3, this is no longer the case. i just copy over the contents of the video_ts folder, and it just shows a couple .vob files, and when i try to view my dvd backup, it just goes directly to the movie, bypassing the original dvd menu.

does anyone have any suggestions? or does the full disk copy work in toast 6 as it did in toast 5?

any help would be much appreciated!

2. nbr10

nbr10 Member

With toast 6 you need to use the "Data tab". then click on advanced in the left pane. This will bring up about 6 choices for discs to burn. Choose DVD (UDF). Then click on the "New disc" option in the lower portion of the right pane. Type the name of DVD as it appears on the original. Then drop the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders in. then burn the disk.