1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomb Raider Slow down

Discussion in 'PS2' started by xphuquax, Jul 3, 2003.

1. xphuquax

xphuquax Guest

I just backed up my copy of Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness. It seems as though when moving lara around it seems to be slower than when i play the original. WHat i mean is that when i run around she runs slower on the back up and runs faster in the original. Is anyone else having problems similar to this? and does any one know what the problem is?

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

i just think you should try reburning it. That happened to me in midnight club II and i reburned it and now i works great.

3. olly

olly Member

I've had a similar problem and only with my backup of tomb raider: aod.

I've used the same media as other dvd-r backups I've made (which all work fine) but my tomb raider takes ages to load and the sound skips a fair bit.

I re-burnt the backup and that did seem to improve things but only for a short while. Is there a reason why only this one game is giving me hassle. I used the swap magic / cd loader on my v3 ps2.

4. billz

billz Active member

proboly because tomb raider was so rushed i think it's not your prob but games

5. _Filo_

_Filo_ Member

Yup it is because it was rushed. The NTSC version of the game is very buggy. The PAL version is apparently much better as it was delayed so all the bugs could be sorted out.