1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too many choices

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by phelixnyc, Oct 2, 2007.

1. phelixnyc

phelixnyc Regular member

I have yet to venture in to the world of ds moding, I am ready to but I noticed all the choices I have. I have the original ds (may purchase black ds lite), I am looking to have enough storage space for a few games on the go an I am looking for a simple and effective mod chip. Can someone help?

2. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

well for the ds games, to play them, you do not need to mod them, crack open the case, or soldier whatever. its just simply a flashcard, same size as a normal ds game. recommended or ones that are reliable are EZ flash V, R4, M3, and G6. those are the names of that carts, and they all use micro-sd memory, except the G6 has built in memory, most max is 2gb(unless you find a 4gb NON-SDHC card). games can vary in size from like 5mb to 100mb, but mostly around 30's-60's mb.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  3. phelixnyc

phelixnyc Regular member

I am sorry, I was aware that the ds did not have to be moded, I used the term to loosely. Thanks for your input.