1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

too many titles, which one?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by arniebear, Feb 18, 2005.

1. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Am new to this, and found that after analyzing a movie in shrink, it showed seven titles. I previewed each one and they all looked the same. So I picked title one, and backup seems okay, but how do you know which title to pick when you get these multiples?

2. capone310

capone310 Member

if u really need to shrink the dvd then use DVD Shrink if not then i suggest using DVD Decryptor
    copy the iso image to your computer then just burn it
    with the dvd shrink u backup the entire movie

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Thank you for reply, I used decrypter in file mode and then shrink and that is where seven titles showed up, this is not first time I have gotten more than one title, is there a way of knowing which one to pick?

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

You usually want the largest file under Main Movie.It really depends on the disc,using the preview is the only other way to tell.

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Thank you, it was just strange to see seven titles all the same time and size. I used the preview and all looked the same so I just picked one. But from now on will go with largest size.