1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 3 Ps3 games now and when warhawk comes out

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ziggi_83, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Okay i can buy 2 ps3 games( i only have RFOM AND GODFATHER), i was thinking that ghost recon 2 and warhawk will be the best 2 games when warhawk comes out apart from RFOM, so should i go with those two or somin else
    thanks

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i love my rainbow six vegas.im more of a socom guy but this is the best shooter game that ever came out.people will always say counter strike and socom are but even i was proven wrong after i played this.madden 08 and fifa 08 are really good.socom confrontation will also be good but that is yet to be released.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

I agree Rainbow 6 is an awsome game and I hate first person shooters. I've only played the demo of GRAW2 but that looks like a fun game. If I were you I would get warhawk and rainbow 6 then start saving for socom confrontation which is rumored to be released in November. I am going to download warhawk the second it comes out. If you download it you will have it a day before everyone else not to mention it's 20 dollars cheaper. If you need bluetooth then pick up the package from a retail store for 60 dollars and get a 40 dollar jabra bluetooth headset.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2007
  4. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

download it?? How?

5. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Ok thanks guys....nearly everygame i will have will be a shooting game! Warhawk, socom, rainbox six, Ghost recon, Rfom

6. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

When is socom coming out in the uk?

7. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

You asked how to download it. It will be available on the playstation store at 12:01 am eastern time in the US for the price tag of 39.99 US currency

8. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

check out the link in my sig

9. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

I wouldn't download it because I want to get the bluetooth, extra content, and i'll have the actual disk in my possesion!!!