1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

topukserver????

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by vpsmaster, Jun 23, 2012.

1. vpsmaster

vpsmaster Member

anyone heard of topukserver?seems to have vanished?

2. piopat

piopat Active member

you need to be very carefull with these big servers that advertise online .they can disappear in the morning and your channels will be gone and youve done your money ,you also have to consider that you would probably be handing over credit card details .so again you need to be carefull ,ive sent you a pm .

3. dublinda

dublinda Member

Most of these Payservers in the Uk are run by Uni\College Students thats how they pay for there uni fees\diggs Topserver and Pieface Mclovinserver were two of them and now there both gone

4. pudzyryan

pudzyryan Regular member

i used a guy in dublin once very good. why go over seas when you can get what you want at home... keep it local

5. piopat

piopat Active member

i have to say i know of pieface and mclovin and students they may have been but i personally only heard good things about them . there are many cowboy servers about about but those guys were not one of them ,anyway i dont want to get in trouble so thats all i wanted to say .night guys