1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torrent Decrypter?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by 911peace, Feb 24, 2007.

1. 911peace

911peace Member

I'm new to this site, so I'm not entirely sure if this is the right thread. My apologies if it's not.

Here's my problem. I downloaded the A Walk To Remember torrent, and tried burning it onto a DVD-R through Nero. As it burns, it stops at the exact point of the movie everytime. I've asked around and they all say it's copyright protected. I was wondering if there are any programs that can decrypt the copyright protection on my .avi movies? I've tried downloading DVD Decrypter, but it says that I have to insert the dvd, and it can't come from my computer.

Any ideas? Thanks a bunch.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

try useing the FilmMachine to go avi to dvd its free...

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

never heard of a copyright protected torrent, is the torrent a avi,iso,img xvid,dvix? you could use convertxtodvd to do your conversion this program will handel many different formats, also torrents don't have protection on them, you might have a bad file, have you previewed the file before you tryed to burn? if it hanges up in the same spot i would say that you have a bad file, so just get the torrent from a different place, and make sure that you read the comments that are left by other users about the file,