1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torrent file what next?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by yara, Feb 16, 2005.

1. yara

yara Member

Hi, I've downloaded PS2 game via torrent file, the downlaod folder contains:
    1) llmp-dgr.001 through llmp-dgr.043 files
    2) llmp-dgr.sfv file
    how do i burn them into a DVD-R or RW . Notice that i have nero and tried to find Prassi Primo software but couldn't get it!

2. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

You can't burn anything to DVD-RW and expect it to work in you PS2!

3. yara

yara Member

ok fine i need DVD-R but what about the procedure?
    i have the llmp-dgr.001 through llmp-dgr.043 files and the llmp-dgr.sfv file. what next?

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Well, you need to unRar the .iso file out of there. Use WinRar to do so. Even if you have to manually open with... Just take the first file there, either .000 or .001 and unrar it, this will unrar your .iso

Then you will need to burn it with dvd Decrypter.

5. bangbang

bangbang Member

I’m sorry to bother you all with noob questions. I’m also new to this and kind of having the same problem like yara. If some one could provide a little more explanation to this it would be awesome.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

ok then. You go and download the free programs, Winrar and DVD Decrypter.
    The you install them.
    Then you take Winrar and start up the program, go to file then open, then browse to your file where you put the game.
    Then you select the first file in the list of however many there are, usually ends in 000 or 001, like this filename.000 or filename.001
    Once you select that and Winrar does it's thing it will show up in the Winrar window on the main screen.
    You then hit the button marked extract and choose a folder to save it in. After it extracts the file you can go to that folder and look in it and there should be an ISO file.
    Open up DVD decrypter and go to mode, then scroll down to ISO, then select Write.
    Put in a blank DVD
    Once it finishes checking the blank DVD the icon at the bottom with the Disc/Arrow will be lit up.
    Go to the ico of the file and browse your folders and get the ISO file that you just extracted with Winrar and select it, it should now show in the box beside the little file icon you pressed on to browse your system.
    once it does then all you have to do is hit the Arrow/Disc icon that is lit at the bottom and burn away.

Is that detailed enough?

7. yara

yara Member

Thanks a lot!
    that was more than enough :)