1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

torrent files?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pltnm0071, Jan 15, 2007.

1. pltnm0071

pltnm0071 Guest

hi i downloaded a torrent of final fantasy VII. i extracted the files and now have an IMG file thats 729,918kb , a CCD file thats 1kb , and a SUB file thats 29,793kb. whatdo i do with them now i have dvd decrypter and i tried using that but am only givin the option of burning the IMG file. i burned that to a cd at 8x but it does not work on my PS2. can anyone help me i havent played this game in ages and would like to again lol

2. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Use CloneCD to burn OR convert to an .ISO file using MagicISO/PowerISO/UltraISO.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  3. lxfactor

lxfactor Regular member

its a ps1 game... you need breaker pro.. or a modchip that can play ps1 games

4. pltnm0071

pltnm0071 Guest

wow thanks kinda... im pretty bumbed out now when i ordered it i thought it said it WAS compatable i didnt see the not o well thanks and breaker pro DOES allow ps1 games? wow im really pissed i only bout that thing to play that one game because i cant find it anywhere else (under 80 bucks) its funny when i bout that game it was used for $4.75 and never gave me a problem