1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torrent game download

Discussion in 'Mac - General discussion' started by Hello1096, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hello1096

Hello1096 Member

Okay I thank anyone to help me out with this problem. I am new to using Mac and torrents. I recently decided to download a game Age Of Empires 3. After fighting with it all and doing all the crap I have done so far I am still not able to play the game. Here is what I have done so far. Downloaded the game using Utorrent. Once download was complete I used UnRarX and extracted it to a new folder. Now in this folder I keep hearing about it having to be an ISO file however mine is a DMG if that is a problem? From there I used Toast titanium 10 to mount the new created file which is a DMG. After mounted I click on the new cd on my desktop click on the harddrive stating AOE 3 installer. Then from there it tells me I have to locate the original application and it does not let me open up any of the downloaded AOE stuff( The main torrent file, RAR files, or the newly created DMG file). That is where I am stuck and cannot find any help for this on any forum. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS looking forward to some answers!

2. warningsign

warningsign Member

The reason you can't find help on any forum is because piracy cannot be discussed. No help here.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010